Adventures of a veg*n.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Cookie Swap!

What's in the box?
...
I don't get care packages!


AHHH!!
It's cookies from Vegchic!
I love cookie swaps!



She didn't send along the recipe, so I'm trying to guess. Obviously they're chocolate chip, but I think I MIGHT be tasting some peanut butter? And I feel like there's a spice in there that isn't cinnamon.. but I can't put my finger on it. (Or my taste buds, rather.) My friend across the hall thinks there is also some kind of nut, she guessed macadamias. Man.. I'm going to feel so bad if we're wrong! But they are delicious!

And props for reusing the can!

4 comments:

Dori said...

Yeah! Cookies! They look awesome. The bumpiness of the cookie makes me think their might be some oatmeal. What a treat!

Also, great looking banana muffins!

Harmonia said...

Oh! You got them! SWEET! Thanks for this post! See you soon in V.o.

Unknown said...

What an amazing thing to get in the mail!

Jody from VegChic said...

Hey Tania,

I was in a hurry and didn't include the recipe...sorry about that. They are Dreena's homestyle choc chip recipe with some mods. If you don't have the cookbook, drop me an email and I will send you the recipe.

Everyone is close on the extras, I just tosseda bunch of stuff in. They are: choc chips, oatmeal, peanut butter, coconut, and hemp seeds. They are tasty, but actually have some good nutritional value.

Marching band...I remember the drills in high school. We were pretty competitive and those were long hard days! Good that you have snacks.