Adventures of a veg*n.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Banana-Nut Muffins

Scrumptious Banana-Nut Bread Muffins
from La Dolce Vegan!


My friend Kristin lives across the hall, and I noticed some bananas in her room the other day. I told her if they got too ripe that she should give them to me. So yesterday she came in with a "present." Huzzah!

Time to put the new cookbook to good use! The only change I made was that I replaced all of the oil with more tofu, and I made muffins instead of bread because our kitchen doesn't have a loaf pan. They turned out excellent, and Kristin said it tastes like "real" banana bread! "A+" she said!

3 comments:

Eat Peace Please said...

You are awesome. I wish you lived across the hall when I lived in the dorms (years ago).

Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

tastes like "real" banana bread -- that cracks me up! :o) kristin hit the lotto living across from you.

laura k said...

Looks good! I'm glad you're enjoying your new cookbook (your pic from the previous post is just too classic)!