Adventures of a veg*n.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Sax Party

I just got back from the party, it was awesome! I managed to snap some crappy pictures, here's the burritos just out of the oven! They were yummy! Not very exciting: seitan, corn, diced tomatoes and black beans with taco seasoning. And soy mozzarella on top.


And this is the sloppy cake I made last night, for some reason it wasn't really a hit. I dunno.


I also had a cake made of vanilla SO Delicious ice cream, chunks of the chocolate cupcakes from the other day, and swirls of peanut butter that everybody loved! I didn't even get to take a picture of it, but it looked like vomit anyway. It tasted great though.

A success!

8 comments:

Dori said...

Your throw up cake .... sounds sweet! :)

Maybe the burritos weren't to exciting, but they sure look good. WIth all these great food parties you go to, I get the impression that college is yummy.

Unknown said...

Hey...congrats. The buritos looks great as does the cake. The vomit cake sounds amazing too. Whas there a lot of "I can't beleive it's vegan talk"?

Carrie™ said...

Not very exciting? Burritos are always exciting! The fillings in yours are just what I like. I think they're perfect. I like the cake too. It wasn't a hit? I can't believe it. All that icing cascading down the side...mmmmm. I'd be all over that!

urban vegan said...

Yummy burrotos--and I would eat that entire cake up.

bazu said...

That cake looks so cute, almost like an anime drawing of a very yummy treat. Mmmm.

theONLYtania said...

Hey guys thanks for your help with ideas for my party, it turned out great! I'm definitely having another one soon!

Hey Vicki.. I've been trying to comment on your blog lately and it's just not working! I hope you read this.. I just wanted to tell you I've been loving your recent posts, I pretty much want to make everything you've put up there! The muffins, the barley soup, the cupcakes, and especially the breakfast ice cream! :-D

Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

congrats on a successful party! the burritos look so amazing - super good. and i'd take a big bite out of the sloppy cake! lol!

Anonymous said...

the fod looks great, specially the cake, congrats on your party!