Adventures of a veg*n.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Soup and Cookies


This morning I made the Gingerbread Cut Out Cookies from La Dolce Vegan.. aww cute little gingerbread men! I'm loving LDV recently. I think I'm going to save these for snack time on Friday.. man I'm really prepared this week. That will give me some time to catch up on the school work that I missed for being out Thursday and Friday (for my teeth.)


And I just ate this soup that my Mom made last night. Well, it's not much to look at, pureed for my stupid teeth, but it tastes good! It's the orange cauliflower with sweet potato. I think she also put leeks in there, and some spices. I'm not exactly sure what but if anybody is interested I can find out.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love those cookies! I made different coloured decorative icing for them and made little piping bags to decorate...all of us grown adults had a blast decorating cookies for Christmas.