Adventures of a veg*n.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies

From Vive Le Vegan! I saw them on Vicki's blog, and I need a snack for band tomorrow anyway. These cookies are really awesome. Just don't forget to flatten them out! I did that on one tray and they didn't move at all.. so they were like little balls haha.


Thanks for everybody's well wishes about my wisdom teeth! I finally had solid food this week at school! It still hurts but uhh.. whatever. I made the mistake of trying to play in flute class the other day.. bad idea. I'm still having sax lessons, just not playing. I'm supposed to buy a book so I can do a little reading hehe. I can still march in marching band, just not play. Too bad.. we're doing "Thriller" for the Halloween parade this Thursday. I should be able to play in 2 or 3 weeks. Hope everyone else is doing welllll!

5 comments:

laura k said...

Great cookies! I haven't tried that recipe yet. I'm glad you'll be able to play soon--just take it easy...

bazu said...

Those cookies look great, even unflattend. I've been wanting to try them since seeing them on Vicki's blog, too.
And I'm glad you are almost back to normal with the teeth. (or lack thereof!) I still haven't made my appointment- I know, I know, I'm a wuss.

Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

glad to hear you are getting back to normal -- wisdom teeth are a pain in the bASS! you are so awesome to make these for your band mates. wish i could see the parade -- have fun! :o)

Jody from VegChic said...

All the cookies look yummy! It must be frustrating to be at lessons and with the band, but not able to play.
Soon, though.

Thriller with the marching band! That is cool.

Hoping you feel better ASAP.

urban vegan said...

Those cookies look fab. Hope you're healing up nicely. :^)