Adventures of a veg*n.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Cookies for Absence

Well, I came home this morning. I never told you guys.. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out in ... FOUR HOURS! Ahhhh! Well anyway, last night I made cookies so the saxes could have snack time tomorrow even though I won't be at practice. Double Chocolate Almond Explosion Cookies from VLV! Only I didn't top them with the extra chocolate and almonds.. they seemed pretty darn chocolatey and almondy to me. I didn't try them, they seem a little hard to the touch though. I'll ask my friends if they're crunchy or what.

2 comments:

Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

best of luck with the wisdom teeth, tania -- take care. you might want to eat soft food for a while -- like cupcakes! lol! :o)

XO

laura k said...

Those cookies are delicious! I think they were a bit on the crunchy side when I made them too.

I hope your wisdom teeth come out with no problems! Take care!