Adventures of a veg*n.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Back to School

So I moved back to school on Monday. Same dorm as last year. Band camp started on Tuesday.. there's something about leaving my room at 8am and not coming back until 8:45pm that makes me want to fall over and die. Tomorrow is my birthday and - guess what?! - band camp! Saturday is the last day of camp and we end with a parents performance. Then classes start on Monday.. whoopee. Not that any of you are interested, but here's the lineup!

Aurals II, Music Theory III, Math 103, Intro to Computer Programming, Dalcroze I, Inclusion to Music Education, Flute/Recorder, Piano II, Voice Class, Marching Band, Symphonic Band, Women's Chorus, Private Lessons. WHEW.

Oh yeah.. good news! This year the cafeteria has one section marked off as "vegetarian!" There's a different entree there everyday! How exciting. And there are even more vegetables at the salad bar than last year. Well, things are definitely looking up. I can't wait until the kitchen opens up downstairs so I can go cook a few meals, then maybe I'll get some more pictures up here. Hope everybody's doing well! :-D

1 comment:

Dori said...

Glad you had a safe trip back to school Looks like you have a pretty busy schedule. It is also great that your university has opened up the vegetarian food line.. yeah! :)