Adventures of a veg*n.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Short & Sweet.. Well, Savory

I don't post very often because I figure I should at least have a couple of pictures per entry. But I figure.. it's probably easier people are more likely to actually read a shorter entry!

Well I'm taking a break right now from writing several papers that are due tomorrow. *Gag* They're going well though. I had my voice jury this morning, A- ohhh yeahh. Chris has his jury in an hour and I guess since he's a vocal performance major it's more like a recital so I'm going to watch, mwaha. Well, he watched my jury sort of.. he was my accompanist. That probably made me sing worse.. I coulda got an A! Curses.

In any case, this is tofu that I marinated in soy sauce, OJ, water, and ketchup with parsley, rosemary, and thyme.. too bad, no sage. I cooked it on Michelle's George Foreman! Woo. So cool. With rice and veggies. It was Tuesday so brother Ben came over like always. He went back for seconds.

Oh hey, Happy Hanukkah!

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

just post whenever you feel like it - even if you only have one picture to post, it's always fun to read about and drool over delicious vegan food!! :0D

Congratulations on your A-!! Fantastic!!

The marinated tofu looks quite scrumptious - what an intriguing mix of flavors and ingredients for the marinade!!

bazu said...

Oooh, I hope your papers went well and you handed them in, and now you're feeling nice and giddy! Send some of your successful schoolwork vibe in my direction!