Adventures of a veg*n.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Behind the Apron



Well Fiber at 28 Cooks suggested this Behind the Apron thing, so.. here goes!

It's me! I took this picture last week with my brand new digital camera and after a new haircut! Uhm.. I went vegan in July of '06. Mostly because I became interested in eating healthy and taking care of myself, but I find that I'm becoming much more compassionate towards animals the more I read.

I like to run and am getting into biking (like the bicycle, not the motorcycle) I play the saxophone and am a music education major at West Chester University in PA. I live in a dorm so cooking at school sucks. Uhm.. I have 2 brothers and a sister, a mom and a step-dad and we're all awesome.. obviously. Oh yeah, I'm 19 by the way. I like to knit and do crafty things. That's all I can think of right now.. maybe I'll add more later. Oh yeah.. I like to read. And take self portraits.

7 comments:

Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

super-cute photo & ultra-cool behind the apron profile!

bazu said...

Yay to self-portraits! I too have a bit of an addiction to taking those...

laura k said...

Love the picture! And yes, I love to snap photos of myself like that too...

Hey, I went vegan on July 29, 2006! Cool! Do you remember the date you went vegan? (Not that it really matters, but hey...)

Douglas said...

you look really good Tania. congratualtion on becoming Vegan. I went Vegan in April and have never felt better. I am a chef and the things we do to animals are unimaginable. It is unthinkable that we as humans call that food as well. Congrats on your new life and your skin looks amazing!!! All of my acne went away after i cut the dairy out of my life! I'm 24...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for share !

Vanessa said...

Your photo is so cute! Also - very impressed by your recipes. I wish I was such a good cook at your age! Keep up the excellent work.

Anonymous said...

Great intro and blog! Thanks...