Adventures of a veg*n.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lately

Hey guys! It's been an awfully long time. Hmm.. I wonder if I can quickly recap.

School is out for summer, Chris and I moved into our new apartment a week ago (pictures to come) and it is awesome! We've been doing a lot of cooking and the food is fabulous.. we just sit down to eat it and I don't photograph anymore. I should.. good things are coming out of this kitchen!

I'm still working at Circuit City and it's great. I love selling cameras. A few things are irritating about being a salesman.. people think I make commission and I don't. So right off the bat they think I'm trying to sell them something when really I'd rather share all the information about cameras that I have. Ah well, it's great.

Soon I'm going to start getting back to all you other bloggers out there, and hopefully posting again soon!

5 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

nice to hear from you - glad all is well!! looking forward to your next post :0)

Emmie said...

Nice to hear you're back! Can't wait to see pictures of your new apartment. Moving is so exciting :)

Carrie™ said...

Great to see your post Tania! Things sound very good for you. That's wonderful. Hopefully, food/apt. pictures in the next post. ;o)

kindkitchen said...

It's great to know everything is going well for you :]

vincent said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM!!! YUM!!!.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com